There is a small batch of these great kits back in stock... order yours today !!
The prototype of this depot is located in Spartanburg SC. There were 3 railroad structures with similar architectural details - the interesting roof line and eave details. This structure served many purposes over the years - from baggage & mail/express services, to telegraph office, to REA bldg, to passenger waiting room.
It still stands today in Spartanburg, housing Amtrak passenger service, business offices, and the Hub City Railroad Museum. Whether modeling this specific railroad or just looking for a unique depot, this structure will offer great trackside appeal.
Footprint: 15" x 6-7/8"
• laser-cut brick-scribed walls.
• laser-etched stone block foundation & sill strips.
• laser-cut concrete sidewalk.
• laser-cut window & door assemblies w/pre-cut acetate glazing.
• laser-cut roof awning support assemblies.
• laser-cut brick-scribed chimney assemblies.
• wall lamp assemblies.
• laser-cut shingle roofing.
• basswood stripwood.
• detailed assembly instructions.